At Little Angels.. staff are our most valuable asset
My background is in ‘Alternative medicine’ becoming a housewife while bringing up my two children who are now in secondary school. My journey into childcare started when I was asked to help out at the nursery when my son attended. I quickly became fascinated by children’s learning and their unique, indivdual style, thus leading me to study at college to further my learning to benefit the children.
I take great satisfaction to watch the children progress and find it extremely rewarding role to be part of a childs learning and development through play and establishing healthy relationships with the child and their parents/carers.
Deputy Manager (Cobham)
- Foundation Degree in Early Years (level 5)
- NVQ in Children’s Care, Learning and Development
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Coordinator (SENDCO)
- Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)
- Literacy and EAL Coordinator
- For a list of full training courses please access file at the setting