Little Angels....working in partnership with you!
Parents In Partnership
Little Angels recognises parents/ carers as the first and most important educators of their children. All of the staff see themselves as co-workers with you in providing care and education for your child.
There are many ways in which you take part in helping make the setting a welcoming and stimulating place for your children, such as:
- Exchanging knowledge about your children’s needs, activities, interests and progress with the staff;
- Helping in nursery sessions (during the Spring and Summer terms);
- Coming in and sharing your own special interests with the children;
- Helping to provide or make materials used in the children’s play activities;
- Joining in community activities in which the nursery takes part;
- Building friendships with other parents, grandparents and carers etc.
- Joining for us Dad’s Stay & Play Sessions
The list is endless!