Philosophy & Values
At Little Angels our philosophy is simple, we believe that …
- Child’s work is play!
- Moral and social development are key to a happy community and society.
- Our nursery is a home away from home, a happy place where where our children feel that they are safe and cared for.
- We work closely in partnership with parents/carers and multi agencies to ensure that each child achieves the very best they can.
- If we provide a welcoming, well organised learning environment our children will enjoy and achieve.
- When children are treated with respect and kindness, they learn to respect others and to be kind, responsible and considerate.
- By having high expectations of their own and others’ learning and behaviour, we are encouraging our children to be the very best they can be.
- Encouraging healthy eating and exercise will lead to a healthy lifestyle and reduce the risk of obesity.
- When we all work together, parents and staff, our children will develop confidence, independence and self belief.
- By valuing children as individuals and making them feel special, we are helping them to develop their self esteem
- A creative, exciting and well planned curriculum, which is relevant for our children, will help inspire a love of learning and a spirit of enquiry, both now and in the future.
- We make the transition from home to the Early Years to Reception as smooth and problem free as possible.
The core values our “Little Angels” will have gained by graduation are:
- Positive sense of self